Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Your use of this website is governed by the following terms and conditions.
- Please read the following terms carefully before using this website. Your use of this website or any part of this website means that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- All orders are processed by the Winemap online store system and checked by our staff one by one. Each transaction requires at least 1-2 working days for processing
- Once the order is processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Please note that Winemap reserves any right to sell, including but not limited to stop selling designated products, cancel orders, etc. All orders cancelled by Winemap will be refunded.
Minimum Legal Age Requirement
- Customers (refer to both buyers and recipients) shall reach the legal age for buying and/or consumption of alcohol in their respective country/district/area. Customers shall confirm and undertake the responsibility for compliance of relevant laws and regulations of minimum legal age for buying and/or consumption of alcohol in their respective country/district/area.
Law of Hong Kong
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Payment for orders shall be settled in full amount before shipment.
Taxes & Duties
- All prices listed on Winemap do not include any taxes and/or duties. Winemap shall not be responsible for any taxes and/or duties payment, import procedures and custom declaration.
- Customers (refer to both buyers and recipients) shall personally handle any issues and/or charges, if any, arising from taxes and/or duties, import procedures and customer declaration.
- For information about custom policies and relevant laws and regulation, please contact local country/district/area before placing order with Winemap.
Conditions of Goods
- Please understand that the conditions of goods may be varied from bottle to bottle especially for old bottlings and limited edition. In any circumstances, once submitting an order that the Customers (refer to both buyers and recipients) signify to confirm and accepted this term.
- If you find that the product is damaged or not in good condition when you receive it, you must call +852 24436043 to contact us within seven days from the delivery.
- Customers must present the original purchase receipt or related electronic receipt for return. Otherwise, under normal circumstances, we do not accept any exchange or cancellation request.
- Foreign wine or champagne (calculated as a single stick) with a value of HK$750 or more or more than 11 years cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- If we agree that you have the right to replace the product, but the requested replacement product has been sold out, we will refund the relevant payment to you.