- You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified delivery address (one destination only) when your order satisfies our minimum purchase amount at HK$1,000. For purchase amount below HK$1,000, we will charge you HK$80 per order. All delivery charges paid are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for goods once we confirmed your order.
Delivery service is only available to address located on Hong Kong Island, Kowloon or the New Territories. Remote areas such as Discovery Bay and Ma Wan will charge an extra delivery fee of HK$200. Service does not cover outer island areas.
Our delivery schedule is:
Monday to Friday
Saturday, Sunday and
Hong Kong Public Holidays
Time-slot (1): 2 pm to 5 pm
- Next Day Delivery:
(a) For successful orders you placed before 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and confirmed by us via email, the estimated time for delivery will be on the following day.
(b) For orders placed any time on Saturday, Sunday and public holiday, the earliest estimated delivery date will be the day following the next business day.
- We will deliver as scheduled to the best of our ability. However, delivery may be delayed due to seasonal (e.g. special promotions) and festive events (e.g. Christmas or Chinese New Year) as we may need to cope with high volume of orders. Also, we will suspend delivery service when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted.
- All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We will not be liable for any loss or compensation you may incur as a result of late delivery.
- Our delivery service is not available at:
(a) restricted area where entry or access requires specific permit or license;
(b) non-permanent address, hotel guest rooms, ports, marina and warehouses; and
(c) at premises above 4th floor of a building which cannot be accessed by elevator for delivery of 2 cases or more.
- To protect your interest and as record of delivery, we will ask you (or your authorized representative) to produce original identification document (and written authorization, if applicable) for verification at delivery. We reserve our right to decline delivery if you cannot address our reasonable requests.
- If you fail to receive your ordered products upon our first delivery, or if you have given us an inaccurate delivery address, we have the right to charge you additional fee for all subsequent deliveries.
- You must receive your ordered products on the appointed delivery date, or give us at least 48 hours’ prior notice to reschedule another delivery. Otherwise, we reserve our right to store your ordered products until the actual delivery date, and charge you: (a) all our costs including storage and insurance; and (b) HK$200 as administration fee for each subsequent delivery.