Your Cart

根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.

1989 Petrus, Pomerol 750ml

1989 Petrus, Pomerol 750ml
1989 Petrus, Pomerol 750ml
  • Stock: 1
  • Reward Points: 43000
  • Model: 00166189
  • Weight: 750.00ml
No wine is more renowned throughout the world than Petrus not only because all the vintages produced are close to perfection, but especially because, in the best years, Petrus pushes back the limits of this perfection.

Petrus is located in the Pomerol appellation on the right bank of Bordeaux, France, and is the most well-known winery in the appellation. The Petrus winery has 11.5 hectares of vineyards. The soil in the garden is pure clay on the surface, a layer of clay below, and a deeper layer of lime soil with high iron content, and has a good drainage system. The grape varieties planted are mainly Merlot, accounting for about 95%; the remaining 5% is Cabernet Franc. Because Cabernet Franc matures earlier, unless the vintage is particularly good, Petrus winery is generally not used for winemaking. The planting density is 6,000 trees per hectare, and the average age of the trees is around 40 years, and some are even 80 years old. The operator takes a more traditional approach to the renewal of the vineyard, that is, through the selection of the best quality vines as the "mother plant", which is the same as the method of eradicating the old roots of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti in 1946. The vineyard also adopts strict "fruit control". Each plant retains several buds, and each bud only leaves a bunch of grapes. The goal is to be fully ripe, but avoid over-ripening, otherwise it will affect the delicate flavor of the wine.


Made up of a 100% Merlot blend, Petrus 1989 is dressed in a superb dark and saturated garnet robe.
On the nose, it gives off an avalanche of fruity aromas, blackcurrant, spices, leather and tobacco, with a discreet hint of mint.
On the palate, Petrus 1989 is incredibly opulent, rich, full-bodied and concentrated with a perfect tannic structure. The fruits present on the nose are even more abundant and quickly line the palate, highlighted by very abundant tannins.
The finish, very long and persistent, lasts several minutes.

Robert Parker (100)
James Suckling (100)
Wine Spectator (100)
Neal Martin (99)
Vinous (100)
Vintage 1989
Region Pomerol, Bordeaux
Bottle Size 750ml